Cheat Engine

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cheat Engine

The Underground Site of Cheat Engine

Seperated Worlds

Admin
    Admin

Seperated Worlds Empty Seperated Worlds

Post  Admin Mon May 18, 2009 11:40 am

Tip : If you have more than 2 worlds you should check out your CreateCharHandler.java, in the most sources you can use names which are already used in other worlds. This can easily be fixed. Very Happy

This is to have different experience rates in each world. You can do the same for the world icon, event message and whatever, all you have to do is to use your brain. I am not telling you where to add what, it is really not hard.

Code:
        private Properties worldProp = new Properties();
        private List<Integer> expRate = new ArrayList<Integer>();
    Code:
                            int worlds = Integer.parseInt(props.getProperty("net.sf.odinms.login.worlds", "1"));

for (int i = 1; i <= worlds; i++) {
                                try {
                                    FileReader fileReader = new FileReader("world/" + i + ".properties");
                                    worldProp.load(fileReader);
                                    fileReader.close();

expRate.add(Integer.parseInt(worldProp.getProperty("net.sf.odinms.world.expRate", "1")));
                                    serverMessage.add(worldProp.getProperty("net.sf.odinms.world.serverMessage"));
                                } catch (FileNotFoundException e) {
                                    log.error("Properties for world " + i + " can not be found.");
                                }
                            }
    Code:
        public int getExpRate(int worldId) {
            return expRate.get(worldId);
        }

Seperated Worlds Seperatedworlds.th

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:50 pm